Gigabyte M.2 SSD 1TB, PCI-E 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4, 3400 MB/s Read, 3200 MB/s Write, 600 TBW, 5 Year Warranty
Form Factor: M.2 2280
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
Total Capacity: 1000GB*
Sequential Read Speed : up to 3400 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 3200 MB/s**
HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T support
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 3400 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 3200 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
Up to 400K
Random Write IOPS
Up to 490K
22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1.5 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average R : 3250mW
Average W : 4000mW
Power Consumption (Idle)
Idle : 30mW
L1.2 < 5mW
0°C to 70°C
-40°C to 85°C
1. Limited 5-years or 600TBW.
2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 600TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the 'Percentage Used' (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of 'GIGABYTE SSD toolbox' reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
• Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
• Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
• Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
• 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flash Trend users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review