ASUS PRIME B560M-K Intel mATX Motherboard, 2x DDR4 ~128GB, 1x PCI-E x16, 2x PCI-E x1, 2x M.2, 6x SATAIII, 4x USB 3.2, 2x USB 2.0
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
Intel® B560 Chipset
DDR4 5000(OC)/4800(OC)/4600(OC)/4400(OC)/4266(OC)/4000(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3466(OC)/3333(OC)/3200(OC)/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
1 x D-Sub
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
** Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of 4K@60Hz, others will only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of 4K@30Hz .Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
Intel® 11th &10th Gen Processors
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot
- Intel®11th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x16 mode
- Intel®10th Gen processors support PCIe 3.0 x16 mode
Intel® B560 Chipset
2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
Supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Intel®11th Gen Processors
M.2_1 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280
- Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode, this slot will be disabled for other CPUs
M.2_2 slot (Key M), type 2242/2260/2280 (supports PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA modes)*
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
* The M.2_2 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_2.When M.2_2 runs SATA mode, SATA6G_2 will be disabled.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flash Trend users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review