Kingston 4GB (1x4GB) DDR4 SODIMM 2400MHz CL17 1.2V Unbuffered ValueRAM Single Stick Notebook Memory
This document describes ValueRAM's KVR24S17S6/4 as a 512M x 64-bit (4GB) DDR4-2400 CL17 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx16, memory module, based on four 512M x 16-bit FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2400 timing of 17-17-17 at 1.2V. This 260-pin SODIMM uses gold contact fingers.
• Power Supply: VDD=1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP - 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD=2.2V to 3.6V • Nominal and dynamic on-die termination (ODT) for
data, strobe, and mask signals
• Low-power auto self refresh (LPASR)
• Data bus inversion (DBI) for data bus
• On-die VREFDQ generation and calibration
• On-board I2 serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Fixed burst chop (BC) of 4 and burst length (BL) of 8
via the mode register set (MRS)
• Selectable BC4 or BL8 on-the-fly (OTF)
• Fly-by topology
• Terminated control command and address bus
• PCB: Height 1.18' (30.00mm)
• RoHS Compliant and Halogen-Free
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flash Trend users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review