TP-Link TL-SG3428X JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 4 10GE SFP+ Slots
• 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity. • Gigabit Speeds: 24× gigabit RJ45 ports offer high-speed and reliable connections to other switches and devices.
• Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)*, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
• Centralised Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
• Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
• Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
• Optimise Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
• Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
Interface • 24× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
• 4× 10G SFP+ Slots
• 1× RJ45 Console Port
• 1× Micro-USB Console Port
Fan Quantity Fanless
Power Supply 100-240 V AC~50/60 Hz
Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 17.3 × 7.1 × 1.7 in (440 × 180 × 44 mm)
Mounting Rack Mountable
Max Power Consumption 23.6 W (110V/60Hz)
Max Heat Dissipation 80.353 BTU/h (110 V/60 Hz)
Switching Capacity 128 Gbps
Packet Forwarding Rate 95.23 Mpps
MAC Address Table 16 K
Jumbo Frame 9 KB
Quality of Service • 8 priority queues
• 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
• Queue scheduling
- SP (Strict Priority)
- WRR (Weighted Round Robin)
• Bandwidth Control
- Port/Flow based Rating Limiting
• Smoother Performance
• Action for Flows
- Mirror (to supported interface)
- Redirect (to supported interface)
- Rate Limit
- QoS Remark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flash Trend users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review