TP-Link Archer C54 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
• Faster AC Wi-Fi—AC1200 dual-band is ideal for 4K video streaming and high-speed downloading.
• Far-Reaching Coverage—4× antennas and Beamforming delivers extensive Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections.
• Multi-Mode 3-in-1—Supports Router, Access Point, and Range Extender modes for added flexibility.
• Parental Controls—Manages when and how connected devices can access the internet.
• Guest Network—Provides separate access for guests in order to secure the host network.
• Smooth HD Streaming—Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge, and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
• IPv6 Supported—Compatible with the IPv6 (the latest Internet Protocol version 6).
• Compact and Mountable—Designed to conserve space and complement any décor.
Standards Wi-Fi 5
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
WiFi Speeds AC1200
5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
WiFi Range 3 Bedroom Houses
4× Fixed Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
WiFi Capacity Medium
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Working Modes Router Mode
Access Point Mode
Range Extender Mode
Processor Single-Core CPU
Ethernet Ports 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port
4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
Buttons WPS Button
Power 5 V ⎓ 0.6 A
Dimensions (W×D×H) (115 x 106.7 x 24.3 mm)
WiFi Reception Sensitivity 5GHz:
11a 6Mbps:-93dBm；11a 54Mbps:-78dBm；
11ac HT20 mcs8:69dBm;11ac HT40 mcs9:-65dBm;
11ac HT80 mcs9:-62dBm;
11n HT20 mcs7:-74dBm;
11n HT40 mcs7:-71dbm；
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flash Trend users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review