The VSK4500E-U3 is built with SGCC steel ensuring durability for your next build. The VSK4500E-U3 meets Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines and is also equipped with two USB 3.0 ports, Audio In/Out, five drive bays and four expansion slots.
Building a system starts with buying a case, then comes the parts that goes into it, which the cost can add up very quickly. The VSK is here to provide the basic platform to start building your very own system. It’s humble design and practical functionality contains the fundamentals for a performance chassis. The VSK line is designed to be a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their system later on. Each chassis devotedly serves their purpose as a cost-effective, unforgettable part of your system building experience.
VSK4 serie with 500w PSU
- 16.2' (H) x 7.3' (W) x 17.3' (D)
- 412 mm (H) x 185 mm (W) x 440 mm (D)
Water cooling support:
rear water cooling grommets
- 2 x USB 3.0 - Audio In/Out
Cooling SystemFront Ports:
- 1 x 120 mm rear exhaust fan
- 1 x 120 mm front intake fan (optional)
- 3 x 5.25' external drive bays
- 1 x external floppy drive bay
- 5 x 3.5' internal HDD bays
Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- Net Weight 11.0 lbs / 5.0 kg
- Gross Weight 13.2 lbs / 6.0 kg
7 expansion slots
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Flash Trend users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review